|Top 10 Reasons to Attend YU Homecoming|
|Written by Anonymous|
|Sunday, 18 September 2011|
This year, YU will host the first ever "YU Homecoming" celebration. Why? I'm still not sure.
Some of you out there might be asking yourself "Why should I go to this?" or "What is Homecoming?" or even "When is the next Beacon issue coming out?" Well, the Quipster is here to help. We decided to list the top 10 reasons why you should attend Homecoming. Also, you can find the latest issue of the YU Beacon online now at YUbeacon.com! Enjoy!
Top 10 reasons to attend YU Homecoming:
10) The Wilf Campus CDC will be hosting a car wash featuring some of your favorite CDC employees
9) Senator Lieberman was here last week. Who know what major politician will be here next week? (I'm look at you, Sarah Palin. Call me!)
8) THE LAAAAADAAAAYSSSSSS!!!!! (Am I right, Ladies?!) (Seriously though, is this thing coed?)
7) REITS will be sponsoring a Halachically appropriate Moonbounce with a Mechitza
6) Because Blue Fringe is performing and they were totally cool in 2005
5) You can visit the Stern Wedding Center booth
4) The Maccabeats will be premiering their new song called “The Schlong Song,” a Sisqó parody that addresses the Halachot of Brit Milah
3) YUconnects to host press conference unveiling its new merger with OKCupid, eHarmony and AdultFriendFinder
2) The Registrar will be hosting a talk with Facebook's creator, Mark Zuckerberg and the owners of Google. Wait! What’s that? They double-booked the hall and forgot to call Zuckerberg's agent and the people at Google? Never mind then...
1) AEPI will be hosting its annual "Girls, Gemaras and Grain Alcohol" kegger in conjunction with Kol Hamavaser